TEPAV Internship Program
TEPAV has begun receiving applications for its 2017 internship period.
We look for outstanding candidates with a variety of academic backgrounds from top universities. TEPAV is the best way to put your talents and knowledge to contribute to improving policy proposals through concrete projects.
As a TEPAV intern, you can apply what you’ve learned at school and involve in the process of conducting data-driven policy analysis for Turkey and the surrounded region.
TEPAV is offering month long full-time internship opportunities to successful undergraduate and graduate students as well as recent graduates with special interest in four programs (Macroeconomic Studies, Innovation Studies, Urban Studies, Area Studies) and six centers (Center for Impact Assessment, Center for Multilateral Trade Studies, Legal Studies Center, Center for EU Studies, Center for Governance Studies, TEPAV G20 Studies Center) operational within its structure and who are willing to improve themselves.
2017 Summer Internship Periods
- June 5th – June 30th 2017
- July 3rd – July 28th 2017
- August 7th – September 1st 2017
Students who would like to participate in the summer internship program are required to send the following information and documents to firstname.lastname@example.org via e-mail by April 28, 2017:
- The date range at which the applicant wants to do his/her internship (it is possible to do an internship longer than the specified intervals),
- A one-page letter of intent explaining why the applicant wants to do an internship in TEPAV and which TEPAV programs/centers he/she would like to be included in the research agenda of during the internship,
- A CV in PDF format demonstrating the applicant’s education status and, if applicable, the internship/work history.
Applications that do not include all required documents listed above will not be taken into evaluation. Applicants who successfully complete the evaluation process will be informed of their acceptance into the internship program by May 5th, 2017 with a confirmation document.
Interns participating in the internship program are required to abide by workplace regulations, setup, discipline, security and confidentiality all TEPAV personnel are affiliated to. Interns are expected to bring their personal laptops to TEPAV during the span of their internship periods. Interns will be able to utilize TOBB-ETÜ’s services for transportation to and from TEPAV. Interns will receive TEPAV Internship Program Participation Certificate following the completion of their internships.